Team DreamZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyah Linggo.

2 posters

Go down

Nyah Linggo. Empty Nyah Linggo.

Post by takuhiro Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:12 am

I got this bulletin from somewhere. GAYS and SHEMALES please read this. LOL!

Sundels - This is like a full stop as well. For Mats, its "SIAL AH". For crooked people, its Sundels! Sexy! And it means S(L)UT. LOL.

Pelacur or Pelachs - Pros(ti)tute. Gays love this word. They'll go, "Eh pelacur!" if you're excessively explicit or sexually cheeky! LOL.

Buahkerakjengs/Gincu/Kerabit/Orbit - Old fashioned. We avoid that as much as possible! LOL.

Girlfriends - That's what we called one another in this gay world. LOL.

Kau very the tak bagus. - You're so not good. You say that phrase when a gayboy gossips non-stop. LOL.

Vogue - Vogue. Commonly used to describe err yourself? Like self praise is no praise is not enough! Hah.

F.D Alert - F.D stands for Fashion Disaster. Thus, if you look around and you spot someone with a horrendous fashion sense, you'll go "NYAH F.D ALERT, NYAH!"

K-wat/Kedi/Pondan/Bapok - Gayboys/Softboy/Transvestite. You always say either one of these 4 words at the end of every sentence. They are sort of like an exclamation mark, something like that. Its an insult as well. So go on, insult someone and crush his ego with these words. LOL.

Buka Api - Open fire. Finding potential customers. LOL.

Gitu je! - Translate = Like that! If say someone does not keep to his promise OR do your biddings, you'll go KAU GITU JE! (you always like that!) Haha.

Bottom - Passive gay.

Top - Active gay.

NewUrbanMale - SO GAY!

V-neck shirt - SO gay! Haha.

Macho Mary/Hunky Helen - Mostly bulky men with abs and toned bods, who acted as either bottom, top or even flex. LOL.

Faghag - A term used to describe girls who are surrounded by gays. I am one. Heh.

Gaydar - Its a radar that senses strictly gay boys or transvestites. Every gay has a gaydar. And only certain girls have it. Am lucky to have it. The bestest gaydar in Singapore, in fact. =)

Mak Ayam - The mentor/Guru who nurtures a virgin gayboy/newcomer into becoming the next Singapore's next top model: Vogue, classy and fashionista! Usually Mak Ayam is the veteran transvestite, but in this case, I am the first straight female Mak Ayam for 2 of my gayboys. LOL.
takuhiro
takuhiro
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Nyah Linggo. Empty Re: Nyah Linggo.

Post by MArIoO Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:17 pm

wth is this LOL
MArIoO
MArIoO
Graces
Graces