Team DreamZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do u guys know theres a torture chamber in OCH (old changi hospital)?

+2
fastNfurious
hfzz
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

do u guys know theres a torture chamber in OCH (old changi hospital)? - Page 2 Empty Re: do u guys know theres a torture chamber in OCH (old changi hospital)?

Post by .skcahs Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Don't start la akid. I don't you end up apologise to me again. Start only if you know you can win. Very Happy
.skcahs
.skcahs
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

do u guys know theres a torture chamber in OCH (old changi hospital)? - Page 2 Empty Re: do u guys know theres a torture chamber in OCH (old changi hospital)?

Post by kidzsoul Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:11 pm

omg jan!! SHIT *runs away frantically*
kidzsoul
kidzsoul
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by .skcahs Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Happens alot
.skcahs
.skcahs
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kidzsoul Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:46 pm

these ghost stuff. u dont disturb them they dont disturb you. i donno why u guys wanna talk about these stuff.

scares the shit outta me
kidzsoul
kidzsoul
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by .skcahs Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:56 pm

You're scared of everything
.skcahs
.skcahs
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kidzsoul Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:59 pm

im scared of ghost. anything other than that, im brave
kidzsoul
kidzsoul
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by fastNfurious Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:32 pm

Not dogs meh? I went during the day with another friend, then i was going close to the house, suddenly a dog chase us back across the road.

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by hfzz Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:53 pm

heard of 'guardians' and 'penunggu'? Hahah yea that 1 lo..
hfzz
hfzz
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by fastNfurious Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:04 pm

So its spirits or?

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by hfzz Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:11 pm

well like they say.. ermm if u see a white thing in the middle of the dog's or cat's eye = spirit in disguise. i duno up to u to believe. if u happen to spot one than good luck hehe
hfzz
hfzz
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by fastNfurious Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:14 pm

I never really see properly ah that time... It was broad day light sial.

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by hfzz Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:23 pm

ofcoz la broad day light. u no balls to go at nite ma LOL
hfzz
hfzz
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by fastNfurious Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:06 am

Ya but broad day light got spirit meh

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddcap Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:33 am

why not, you just call it a old changi torture camp, instead of old changi hospital? when ppl sick they go there get tortured?
@_@

Maddcap
Nymph
Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post by fastNfurious Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:53 am

Not really. Its a torture chamber because during WW2 when the OCH was occupied by jap, there were people who were tortured and killed there.

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by .skcahs Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:54 pm

My belief.

Ghosts will go after those with low faith. They are actually afraid of us. They feed on fear. Just like the Dementors in Harry Potter.
.skcahs
.skcahs
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by fastNfurious Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:32 pm

How about ghosts who appear to humans? Like ghostly sightings and all these. And, what's the difference between ghostly figures and orbs?

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by hfzz Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:04 pm

orbs is nth actually ... they are out there but we couldnt see =/ if u can see one good for u rofl
hfzz
hfzz
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by fastNfurious Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:13 am

So orb and the figure like ghost, different?

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by .skcahs Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:40 pm

Acording to some sources which i shall not quote. Orbs are actually angels. Ghosts are spirits which are invisible to the naked eye.
.skcahs
.skcahs
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by takuhiro Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:00 pm

If you see one kakak floating at the tree, what the fuck you gonna do?

a. RUN!
b. Pray to god
c. Stay still and pretend you blur.
d. Just walk and never look back.
takuhiro
takuhiro
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by .skcahs Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:25 pm

French kiss
.skcahs
.skcahs
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by fastNfurious Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:21 pm

I will, first, scream "FUCK" in my heart, then i pray to God, then i act blur, then i look down, and dont look back, then i start walking, after 3 steps I RUN!!!

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by .skcahs Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:37 pm

French kiss
.skcahs
.skcahs
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by fastNfurious Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:38 pm

fastNfurious wrote:I will, first, scream "FUCK" in my heart, then i pray to God, then i act blur, then i look down, and dont look back, then i start walking, after 3 steps I RUN!!!

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum