Team DreamZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do u guys know theres a torture chamber in OCH (old changi hospital)?

+2
fastNfurious
hfzz
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

do u guys know theres a torture chamber in OCH (old changi hospital)? Empty Re: do u guys know theres a torture chamber in OCH (old changi hospital)?

Post by fastNfurious Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:19 pm

I see alot times already. I think see ju-on more scary siak. Lolxz!

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

do u guys know theres a torture chamber in OCH (old changi hospital)? Empty Re: do u guys know theres a torture chamber in OCH (old changi hospital)?

Post by hfzz Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:19 pm

scary buto.... thats where baby jiawen is when i picked him up LOL
hfzz
hfzz
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by fastNfurious Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:20 pm

LOL! No wonder fedex all dont dare go

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by hfzz Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:23 pm

ya! i hire spi go with me if not i oso dun wan go.

CHEY MCM PAHAM
hfzz
hfzz
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by fastNfurious Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:25 pm

LOL!!! SPI see you also dont want go with u siak! LOL

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by hfzz Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:25 pm

EH WHAT. U WHERE NOT HAPPY
hfzz
hfzz
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by fastNfurious Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:26 pm

LOL!! NO WHERE NO WHERE.

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by hfzz Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Mad
hfzz
hfzz
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by .skcahs Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:54 pm

OCH not scary liao la
.skcahs
.skcahs
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by hfzz Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:13 pm

now scary is PUNGGOL HOUSE. u got heard bout it? jan ? bogi? or any 1
hfzz
hfzz
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by .skcahs Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Ya. It's also called Matilda House.

http://www.spi.com.sg/spi_files/punggol_kampong_house/main.htm

They say it's heritage and want to conserve it. But what i heard was that the place his cursed and it can't be demolished.

So which is true? You decide.
.skcahs
.skcahs
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by hfzz Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:38 pm

the place is cursed? what the....

maybe theres more story to it.. try find out man
hfzz
hfzz
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by fastNfurious Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:03 am

Brrrr.... Scary. The matilda house

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kidzsoul Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:59 am

im more scary ^^
kidzsoul
kidzsoul
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by .skcahs Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:12 am

Back in Secondary sch, my school friends ever went there once. They broke the fence covering it and went inside. 1 of them felt someone touching his shoulder then he fell and fainted. He had severe fever for the next 2 weeks.
.skcahs
.skcahs
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by hfzz Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:26 am

hey man fyi.. the punggol house cant be entered cos of the "protective fence" surrounding it. even the SPI cant enter LOL
hfzz
hfzz
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by .skcahs Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:35 am

Not true.. i can show you the holes in the fences and the prayer things under the Kampong. People have went there before.
.skcahs
.skcahs
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by hfzz Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:43 am

hmmm.. but i scared to go there lei as u said the place is "CURSED"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hfzz
hfzz
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by .skcahs Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:58 am

LOL.
.skcahs
.skcahs
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kidzsoul Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:15 am

theres no such thing as jan
kidzsoul
kidzsoul
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by hfzz Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:20 am

what are u talking lol. what "no such thing as jan?" -.-
hfzz
hfzz
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by fastNfurious Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:04 am

Yeap its true. Altho there are fences there, there are holes beneath the fences that people use to climb through. About the prayer things, i dont know. I ever tried to go near the house once. Kena chased away. By dog. LOL!

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by hfzz Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:56 am

they arent really dogs u know. hehe for u to find out.
hfzz
hfzz
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by kidzsoul Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:57 am

its jan.
kidzsoul
kidzsoul
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum